- CCA’s (Child Care Assistant), also known as built-in babysitting. I mean I know Hawaii sounds tempting, but do they provide childcare to put your kiddos down every.single.night? I think not.
2. Forest Home Summer Family Retreat has something for EVERYONE. Amazing care and daycamps for babies to high schooler’s, rockstar speakers and worship leaders for the parents, bomb meals, a resort-like setting with a pool the size of Rhode Island, games, and de-lish shakes. Enough said. I’d come back just for the shakes.
3. Where else can you connect with other families and create friendships that keep you coming back year after year? We met dozens of families who have been coming the same summer week, just to reconnect. One family, a group of 36, began their family retreat legacy with the grandparents who have been going to Forest Home for 42 years. Every year they bring their kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids. Talk about legacy and tradition-making.
4. The spiritual investment is worth every penny. It’s not only a family trip (there’s no such thing as vacation with little munchers) but an environment to be filled up, challenged, and spiritually inspired, along with our kiddos. #PRICELESS.
5. Forest Home Summer Family Retreat is the ideal setting to unplug. With minimal internet access, time seems to stand still- an invitation to go swimming at the pool, pick wild blackberries at the creek, kayak at the lake, get artsy in the craft cabin, nap, hike, read, swing, enjoy ANOTHER shake, and just plain soak up creation without distraction.
We’re already stoked for Family Camp 2017. See.you.there! Book your summer week at:
Summer Family Retreat: www.foresthome.org/event-series/summer-family-retreat/